- The Chinese cook´s knife is shaped like a cleaver but is not suitable for cutting through bones.
- It is used for slicing and chopping herbs and vegetables.
- Innovative knife sharpener for left and right-handed use.
- Two levels are available for sharpening knives, depending on how much cutting performance has been lost.
- The first level, "Coarse", is recommended for when the knife is blunt.
- The second level, "Fine", is suitable both for fine sharpening following on from the first level or for regular resharpening of the blade.
- Knives with a serrated edge should only be sharpened using the second level in order to remove any burrs that have developed.
- The traditional company based in Solingen, Germany, has designed the knife sharpener to make it easy for anyone, even without experience, to sharpen knives.
- Quality - Made in Germany / Solingen.