The official WÜSTHOF shop
- Diamond-like carbon coating increases surface hardness to a unique 104 Rockwell
- Thanks to the lotus effect the knife glides effortlessly through food
- Newly designed Hexagon Power Grip with non-slip honeycomb structure
- Forged from one piece of WÜSTHOF stainless steel
- Forged in Solingen, Germany
- Black, sharp, unsurpassable
Our WÜSTHOF Classic Knife series with its white handles gives your kitchen that special extra. With refined simplicity and impressive elegance, these timeless knives offer everything you need for preparing and plating fresh food. Perfectly balanced, they are comfortable to hold as you prep ingredients for every dish with graceful control.
The reliable companion for design purists. Every movement counts. Every day. It’s your WÜSTHOF Moment.
Manufactured entirely in Solingen, Germany.
When each dish is colourful and fresh ideas come to life
The WÜSTHOF Create Collection combines great fun and razor-sharp functionality. Our versatile tools will help you to get those creative juices flowing as your inspired artistry in the kitchen beautifully showcases the delicious diversity of fresh food. Your passion for preparing your favourite dishes will be evident and your family and friends will look forward to enjoying them with you.
With enduring sharpness and exceptional reliability – made entirely in Solingen, Germany.
The WÜSTHOF Ikon Series
- Blades cut with precision laser
- Perfectly suited for harvesting herbs and vegetables
- Non-slip, black bolster for safe work
- Smooth-to-touch handle made from smoked beech
- For use indoors and outdoors
We produce 1.7 million knives a year, both in terms of craftsmanship and technology. Every single one of them: Made in Solingen.Harald Wüsthof