- Modern craftsmanship meets Italian flair
- Distinctively grained Calabrian olive wood handle
- Forged from a single piece of WÜSTHOF steel
- Impressively sharp – final polish by hand
- Full tang
- A knife for sharing precious moments with family and friends
- Made in Solingen, Germany
Radiant sun, the scent of nature and people who love life - amidst the gentle hills of Calabria lies Castello Serragiumenta , the home of Nonna Olga and her ‘bella famiglia’ or beloved family. Here, surrounded by vineyards and seemingly endless olive groves of truly ancient trees, is a very special, heartwarming multi-generational residence - a charming home with inviting guest rooms, a restaurant serving authentic Calabrian cuisine, and a sustainable estate that allows the family to grow much of their delicious food on their own surrounding lands.
When we arrived in the Castello area, we knew immediately that this was the home of our new Amici knives, our WÜSTHOF series with a Calabrian soul. Not only does the characteristic olive wood of our exquisitely shaped handles come from this region, but family, friends and exceptional cuisine are integral parts of life at the southern tip of Italy, as they are for us too. Ciao dolce vita.