WÜSTHOF Classic offers the cutlery benchmark for tasks big and small. The traditional triple riveted design has been a favorite for generations. With perfect balance, this fully-forged line performs with precision and ease. With over 70 blade shapes to choose from, there is no task you can’t tackle.
Make every cut matter with WÜSTHOF Classic.
Manufactured entirely in Solingen, Germany.
- Forged from one piece of stainless steel
- Final buffing by hand
- Safe work thanks to full bolster
- Triple riveted
- Full tang
- Hand guard
The WÜSTHOF Classic
- Robust, sharp and functional – the classic kitchen tool.
- Forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel.
- Particularly sharp thanks to the laser-controlled sharpening process, PEtec.
- The full bolster protects the hand, providing safety and balance.
- The robust handles feature durable rivets and no joints.
- A variety of models available with over 70 blade shapes (from 6 – 36 cm blade lengths).