Mail in Sharpening Service
Please note: for Australian only.
Wüsthof Australia’s Knife Sharpening Service is free of charge.
Download shipping instructions for more information. Please complete all details required and then enclose this form with your knives. Labels with your first and last name must be on all the knife handles
The only cost incurred for sharpening your Wusthof knives is the cost of delivery to and from the office of Milners Brand Marketing.
For purposes of returning your sharpened knives, your nominated credit card will be debited the cost of postage and packaging to your nominated address. Please note the amount that will be charged to your card (on account of the return of your sharpened knives) will be $13.50 inclusive of packaging, postage and tracking. Without your correct payment details we will not be able to return your knives promptly.
Please note that these fees are subject to change without notice and the sharpening service per knife is free of charge once every 12 months.
KNIFE SHARPENING SHIPPING INFORMATION:
To take advantage of the sharpening service, your WÜSTHOF knives must be delivered in person or via post to the following:
Please deliver in person to:
Milners Brand Marketing
Attn: Consumer Care
5-7 Glassford Road
Kewdale WA 6105
Please ship to:
Milners Brand Marketing
Attn: Knife Sharpening
PO Box 308
Cloverdale WA 6985
Please note the following shipping instructions to limit any damage, to ensure the safety of the package handlers and to expedite the sharpening process.
- Please ensure you clean your knives before you send them;
- Label each knife with a sticker on the handle with your full name;
- Either enclose the package with a covering letter, or alternatively download the shipping form and sendit along with the knives to be sharpened. This must state your full name, address, phone number and thenumber of knives to be sharpened;
- Encase the blades or any other sharp edged/pointed component in a closed fitting/protective covering,such as cardboard or a thick wad of tightly rolled newspaper, strong enough to ensure the contentsdo not pierce the outer packaging;
- Please ensure that there is plenty of extra padding around the tip and secure with heavy dutypackaging tape;
- Wrap the knife bundle in extra cushioning like bubble wrap for extra protection and to limit movementinside the suitable container;
- Enclose the covering letter or shipping form and enclose it with your knives;
- Secure the package carefully taping all the edges and seams.
Milners Brand Marketing are not responsible for any loss or damage in the transit process to our facility. We recommend that you insure your product. However, this is at your discretion and cost. The approximate turn around for items outside of the Perth metro area is 2-3 weeks.