- The Chinese cook´s knife is shaped like a cleaver but is not suitable for cutting through bones.
- It is used for slicing and chopping herbs and vegetables.
- Innovative knife sharpener for left and right-handed use.
- Two levels are available for sharpening knives, depending on how much cutting performance has been lost.
- The first level, "Coarse", is recommended for when the knife is blunt.
- The second level, "Fine", is suitable both for fine sharpening following on from the first level or for regular resharpening of the blade. The ceramic slats grind the blade and the knife regains its original sharpness.
- Knives with a serrated edge should only be sharpened using the second level in order to remove any burrs that have developed.
- The traditional company based in Solingen, Germany, has designed the knife sharpener to make it easy for anyone, even without experience, to sharpen knives.
- Quality - Made in Germany / Solingen.