200 years of WÜSTHOF - The anniversary set
Our anniversary set of forged carbon steel knives has been made using traditional methods. The special features of carbon steel are its extremely fine structure and exceptional hardness.
These ensure that the knife is particularly sharp and maintains its sharpness for a very long time.
Unlike modern steels, carbon steel is not stainless. The fine-quality rosewood handles are secured to the tang in the traditional way using three brass rivets.
The gift packaging comes with care instructions, additional information and a special oil for maintaining the blades.
Packaging dimensions: L 405 x W 160 x D 55 mm
CLASSIC Bread knife - 4152 / 23 cm (9")
Bread knife with new precision double serrated edge:
- Longer-lasting performance and sharpness of serrated edge.
- Less pressure is required for cutting.
- Secure application of the knife to the object to be cut.
- A smooth cut is ensured, there is no "ripping" or tearing.
SILVERPOINT Knife set - 9811
Chinese chef´s knife - 4692 / 18 cm (7")
- The Chinese cook´s knife is shaped like a cleaver but is not suitable for cutting through bones.
- It is used for slicing and chopping herbs and vegetables.
- For cutting meat, cabbage, vegetables, herbs and fruit.
- Chinese cook´s knives from WÜSTHOF are specially designed for these requirements.
- Thanks to the redesigned handle and polished edge for exceptional sharpness, food preparation becomes truly enjoyable.
Knife-Sharpener - 4347
- Safe and easy to use, this two-stage knife sharpener requires nothing but a few easy strokes to keep blades sharp.
- Can be used for serrated and scalloped edges (ceramic fine stage only).
Knife-Sharpener - 4348
Innovative knife sharpener for left and right-handed use.