Mail in Sharpening Service
Wüsthof Australia’s Knife Sharpening Service is free of charge.
Download shipping instructions for more information.
The only cost incurred for sharpening your Wüsthof knives is the cost of delivery to and from the office of Milner’s Brand Marketing.
For purposes of returning your sharpened knives, your nominated credit card will be debited with the postage and packaging to your nominated address. These details to be provided are set out below.
Please note the amount that will be charged to your card (on account of the return of your sharpened knives) will be $13.50 inclusive of packaging, postage and tracking. Without your correct payment details we will not be able to return your knives promptly.
Please note that these fees are subject to change without notice.
This sharpening service per knife, is provided free of charge once every 12 months.
Milner’s Brand Marketing
Attn: Consumer Care
5-7 Glassford Road,
Kewdale WA 6105
We have set out below the shipping instructions required for the safe delivery and sharpening of your knives:
- Please “clean” knives before you send them.
- Label each knife with a sticker on the handle, with your first and last name.
- Either enclose the package with a covering letter, or alternatively download the shipping form and send it along with the knives, stating your full name, address, phone number and the number of knives to be sharpened. Please read further for details required on the form and a direct link to where it can be downloaded.
- Encase the blades or any other sharp-edged or pointed component in a close fitting, protective covering, such as cardboard or a thick wad of tightly rolled newspaper, strong enough to ensure the contents don’t pierce the outer packaging.
- Make sure there is plenty of extra padding around the tip and secure with heavy-duty packing tape.
- Wrap the knife bundle in extra cushioning like bubble wrap for extra protection and to limit movement and then place inside a rigid container.
- Enclose details of the address (and return address) inside the container, just in case the packaging needs to be opened or inspected by any relevant authority.
- Close carefully with heavy duty packing tape, including taping all of the edges and seams, and address correctly.
Unfortunately, Wüsthof Australia cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage in transit to and from our facility and as such shipping insurance is recommended (at your own discretion).