Mail in Sharpening Service
Wüsthof Australia’s Knife Sharpening Service is free of charge.
Download shipping instructions for more information.
Milner’s Brand Marketing
Attn: Consumer Care
5-7 Glassford Road,
Kewdale WA 6105
- Please "clean" knives before you send them.
- Label each knife with a sticker on the handle, with your name & surname to ensure they do not get lost.
- Enclose package with a covering letter on the inside, or alternatively download the shipping form and send along with the Knives, advising full name, address and phone number, the number of knives to be sharpened. Please read further for details required on the form and a direct link to where it can be downloaded.
- Encase blades or any other sharp-edged or pointed component in a close fitting, protective covering, such as cardboard or a thick wad of tightly rolled newspaper, strong enough to ensure the contents don't pierce the outer packaging. Make sure there's plenty of extra padding around the tip and secure with heavy-duty packing tape.
- Wrap the item in extra cushioning like bubble wrap for extra protection and to limit movement.
- Put this in a rigid container.
- Enclose the address and return address inside the container, just in case the packaging needs to be opened or inspected by authorities.
- Close carefully with heavy duty packing tape, including taping all edges and seams, and address correctly.
Unfortunately, Wüsthof Australia cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage in transit to and from our facility and as such shipping insurance is recommended (at your own discretion).
If these necessary steps are not completed, it’s possible your knives may miss the sharpener when he comes in, making a longer turn around.
Our knife sharpening expert comes in twice a week and returns them within the week, for us to send out by Courier.
Approximate turn around is 2-3 weeks depending on location within Australia.